Saturday, August 16

AUGUST E-MUSIC


KOMPAKT•TOTAL 2
BORIS•AKUMA NO UTA
TIEFSCWARTZ•10 YEARS OF
STS9•PEACEBLASTER
SIAN ALICE GROUP• THE DUSK LINE
THE BREEDERS•MOUNTAIN BATTLES
RATATAT•LP3
MANGO•SASCHA FUNKE
FLY PAN AM•SEDATIFS EN FREQUENCES ET SILLONS
FLY PAN AM•FLY PAN AM


I must have Olympic fever. We have... 3 German techno/house acts, Japanese doom-rockers, a California-Georgia electronic collective, good-ole gals from Dayton, hipster boys from New York, vocal centered indie pop from London and experimental rock from Quebec.

i'm still listening. Its all pretty good. If any of the bands want to send some cash my way i'll consider naming them my ALBUM OF THE MONTH...pony up.

and I didn't know STS9 was Sound Tribe Sector 9 – I normally avoid the word "tribe"... it reminds me of drum circles....yuck.

No comments: