Friday, February 29

Sweet? My Ass


Listening to the 70s on 7 when MEXICO by James Taylor came on. He refers to himself (again!) as Sweet Baby James.
He also has a song and an album called Sweet Baby James.
What a stupid as fuck great nickname to give yourself. I'm like an innocent child. How transparent is this silver spoon prep school douche?
Apparently Carly Simon gave him an ultimatum...Spend more time with your children or i divorce you.
His response?
this album.
wow. what a dick.

IF I LIVED BY THIS BRIDGE I'D MOVE.

2 comments:

AE said...

I love that all this happened decades ago and you're still mad.

timmmii said...

i share your hatred for JT, though Randy Newman or Jackson Browne may be as vomit-inducing as he. that said, i can't help but feel confused after reading something on Amazon by a very smart JT fan from Tacoma, Wash.
"Although I recommend this CD mainly for James Taylor fans, any fan of the singer-songwriter genre wil enjoy it: Even the worst song here is better than anything on Tracy Chapman's last 2 albums!"