Wednesday, September 26

Game 2 Recap

We won a hard fought game. The other team had more talent, but less manpower. We were smart and wore them down. I had 3 good shots and had some nice stick work. I almost gave myself an assist for some good work I did on a goal my line scored, but honesty rules on TBTEAB so no assist.

GAME: 2/20: 3rd line Right-wing: 0 goals: 0 assists: 0 penalties
SEASON:2/20: 3rd line Right-wing: 0 goals: 0 assists: 0 penalties
NEXT GAME: Wed Oct 3 vs. Green.
RECORD: 1-1

Notes: 3,300 people showed up for the game, but all were gone by the end of the 2nd period as it was a sting operation by the L.A. County Sheriff. The fans were told via postcard they would receive a pony if they attended the game. Setting a good example by not lying the Sheriff provided all newly arrested criminals with a pony to be claimed after they make bail.

No comments: