After watching the first two episodes voluntarily i choked down the remaining seven or so out of duty. I couldn't NOT watch a show with Cincinnati in the title. What kind of son of the Queen City would that make me? Sadly, the show was.....kinda....terrible. It reminded me of Little Miss Sunshine in its awful-ness. Characters that act bizarre and against type is not really character development. Its lazy.
• This guy talks to birds!
• This guy won the lottery and over-acts!
• This guy is a quiet guy (but he looks mean and scary!)
• A heroin addict with a heart of gold!
• A heroin dealer with a heart of gold!
• A mysterious stranger who spouts BS .
• A mother who ...lIKES...TO...YELL..and act poorly.
• They call this guy "The Hair Lip!" Wacky!
• His mom is a porn-star?! How weird!
• This guy’s name is Dickstein...hee hee.. so funny.
THE TRULY AWFUL: Greyson Fletcher and Rebecca DeMornay. Its was painful watching these two. I never believed them.
BAD: The surfer girl Kai. Not and actor- a sufrer. Could be a problem. Also, was every episode about Shaunie getting lost somehow?
I LIKED: Ed O'Neill. he was believable and seemed tortured. Hopefully he gets something good from this. He deserves better than a life of Al Bundy.
I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT: Surfing. Its like fantasy sports..important to you, but NO ONE ELSE CARES ABOUT IT. I see the merits and the impressivness of surfing, but at the end of the day its just you riding some water.
THE FINAL SCENE WITH THE PARADE: Was embarassing.
Still, better than Jericho.
Ok. Catharsis complete. No more JFC talk.
btw. NYPD Blue was overrated too.
And yes, I hated Little Miss Sunshine.